Click on this link to drop a pin and contribute to our site with the general geographic location of the cup garden’s new home. Look at the “example” on the map to label your pin and add information. We hope you are as excited to find one of our cup gardens as we are to grow and release them!
What’s in my cup?!? Your garden-in-a-cup is currently planted with organic wheatgrass. If you are lucky enough to find one, follow these instructions to take care of your wheatgrass plant:
- Place your garden-in-a-cup in indirect sunlight, near a window.
- Water the young shoots twice a day to keep them nice and moist. But ensure that the water is just enough to keep the soil damp to the roots. Avoid over-watering.
- Begin to harvest the wheatgrass when the wheatgrass “splits” and is about six inches high.
- Cut with scissors above the root.
- Add the harvested wheatgrass to your smoothie or salad, or juice–and start the process again! (2-3 crops max.)
Use the comment form below to let us know that you have found a garden-in-a-cup and give us your feedback!